Makes All The Difference
- All Members are available to the public who seek to matriculate, visit. or discuss individual academic desires by forwarding contact information requests direct to GAASCU to be contacted directly by an individual member for further information about their individual institutions.
- International Organization Ethics
- Advanced Mathematics
- Management & Leadership
Articulation Agreements with Members
- VR/AR/AI Total Immersive Learner Management System
- International Financial Student Aid - Scholarships,, Grants
- Annual International Education Conferences at Disney World, USA
- Global Student recruiting
GAASCU offers solutions built specifically for a Member's national and international Promotional Marketing on a Global scale. Together members work as one team.
GAASCU MEMBERSHIP EXCLUSIVES
The GAASCU 4 Point System offers exponential growth opportunities to schools, colleges & universities locked into their local or national restrictive markets.1. US state Approved/Licensed schools pathway to US Regional and/or National Accreditation.
2. US state Approved/Licensed schools path to US Regional /National Licensing for grant of US Federal Guaranteed Student Loans for accredited member schools, colleges & universities.
3. Provide all GAASCU Members unique proprietary path to USA multiple State & international Approval/Licensing/Accreditation to increase market share of recruiting students by over 100,00,000 in addition to their own established base.
4. Aid members in establishing a presence in over 140 nations to expand opportunities to recruit students worldwide and increase their recruiting markets by over 10x's worldwide.
Strategic Planning Consultation
- Future Planning
- Financial Planning
- Student Retention and Expansion Planning
- Upgrade and add accredited curriculum
- Financial Aid from non government sources
- Shifting from profit to non profit status
- Management contracts with outside vendors
- Accredited Recruiters
- E-library, world library, national libraries, local libraries
- Affiliation with other accredited and recognized non accrediting agencies